Register online by clicking right here. Cancellations and refunds are not available, but substitutions are allowed. Any problems or questions, call Jackie Flaum at 612-625-1857.
Register by Oct. 10
- $90 ACP member students
- $115 other students
- $110 CMA advisers
- $160 non-CMA advisers and non-students
- $250 vendors who are not exhibitors or advertisers
- $40 spouse/partner/family member not in journalism
Register Oct. 11 and thereafter
- $110 ACP member students
- $140 other students
- $135 CMA advisers
- $185 non-CMA advisers and non-students
- $300 vendors who are not exhibitors or advertisers
- $50 spouse/partner/family member not in journalism
GO12 happens inside the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers, which overlooks the Chicago River and is within walking distance of Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, and the Loop business district. Discounted rooms are available through Oct. 10…
- $199 for one to four guests per room (add 16.4 percent for city and state taxes)
- $30 for onsite overnight parking for hotel guests (coach and van parking is available nearby)
…but book early to guarantee a room. Reservations canceled after Oct. 24 forfeit the required one night’s deposit. To make a reservation, call 877-242-2558 or do it online.
If you need to use a purchase order to reserve and pay for rooms, email ACP at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Sheraton Chicago Purchase Order.” You’ll receive specific instructions. The Sheraton must receive your purchase order by Sept. 30 – and it must be paid in full before you arrive.
Chicago is served by both O’Hare and Midway airports. And GO12 offers you discounts if you mention us…
- AMERICAN: 5 percent off with code 64H2BQ between Oct. 28-Nov. 7.
- DELTA: 10 percent off with code NME9M for domestic travel, NME9L for international. Valid Oct. 25-Nov. 10 domestic, Oct. 21- Nov. 14 international. Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promo offers.
- UNITED: 10 percent off with code ZMGK358609 between Oct. 27-Nov. 7. As a destination, indicate “CHI” for all Chicago-area airports.
Discounts may not be available on all flights. When you book, follow this advice from ACP executive director Logan Aimone…
I recommend using a flight comparison site such as Hipmunk to get an idea of the prices on several airlines. (Most sites don’t include Southwest Airlines, by the way, so check that separately.) To use the discount code, you’ll need to go directly to that airline’s website. You can also set up a fare alert from Airfare Watchdog, which will let you know when there’s a good fare to Chicago.
A taxi is the fastest and most direct way to the hotel. It’s also the most expensive – about $35 with tip from Midway and $44 from O’Hare. Other options…
- Shared-van shuttle – from O’Hare: about $25 one way and $46 roundtrip per person. From Midway: about $20 one way and $36 round trip.
- Subway service – $2.25 per person. From O’Hare: Take the Blue Line to the Clark/Lake station. From Midway: Take the Orange Line to Clark/Lake station. From there, catch a taxi to the Sheraton for about $5.
flickr: gravitywave (skyline), skinnylawyer (airport), choffee (taxi)